My Cosmetic Group is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. By using our website, you consent to the data practices outlined in this statement.
Collection and processing of your personal information
We need to collect data and personal information from you, in order to best provide you with the information and services you request from us.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Phone number(s)
- Postal code
Every time you visit our website, or get redirected to our website via third party channels referencing our centre, we may also automatically collect the following information:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address, used to connect your electronic device to the internet
- Operating systems and platforms
- Time zone setting
- Browser plug-on types and versions
- Visit information, including Uniform Resource Locators (URLS) of the websites that you came through to our website, and which pages you visited (including date and time); our website page response times, length of visits to pages, visit duration and page interaction information
- Generic Interests
What we do with the personal information we collect
We require personal information to process your request(s) and to identify the best service and maintain a high standard of quality, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Update our products and services
- Send out communication updates and information both related to any services you have opted to undergo with us, and any alternative services and company information that we feel may be of interest to you.
Where your information is stored
Your data is stored on our servers part of which are operated by an appointed third party, and are retained solely for the purposes you have provided it to us. We may share your data with trusted partners solely to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information in any other means except to provide these services on behalf of My Cosmetic Group, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and ensure it is protected in accordance with EU and UK data protection and privacy regulations.
Security and storage of personal information
We will keep your personal information safe and secure. When you give your personal information to us, we will process and use that data in accordance with our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other relevant legislation. If you provide payment information, we create payment instructions and pass them to our payment gateway provider in a secure manner, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We do not retain your payment details. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct usage of information, we monitor and adjust our physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal data whilst in our care, or in the care of any outside suppliers with whom we may contract to process your data on our behalf. Any third party suppliers are under strict instructions to mirror the security policies that we currently have in place.
- Hair Growth Centre
- Medical Hair Centre
Under GDPR regulations, you have rights regarding your personal information we retain. Please email email@example.com with requests regarding any or all of your rights.
- The right of access - You are entitled to know what information we have regarding you
- The right to rectification - You are entitled to have the information regarding you corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request we remove your personal information
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to block or suppress processing of your information we manage
- The right to data portability - You are able to transfer or copy your information from one IT environment to another, safely and securely
- The right to object - You may object to how we manage your information by contacting us
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling -You have the right not to be a subject of a decision based on automated processing
The Data Protection Compliance Officer
My Cosmetic Group
44 Chippenham Road
London, W9 2AF
We may change this policy to meet regulatory requirements and ensure best practice. All changes to this policy will be published on this page. Please therefore check this page from time to time to ensure that you remain up to date with how we use, protect, and maintain your information.