Dermal Fillers are popular and versatile anti-ageing injectable treatment that plumps, provides volume and lifts the skin leaving it smooth, contoured and youthful. With instant results and no down-time it’s easy to understand why it’s one of our most popular anti-ageing treatments.
The most popular treatment areas include:
- Nose to Mouth Grooves (also known Nasal labial folds)
- Mouth to chin (also known Marionette lines)
- Frown Lines & Forehead Lines
- Cheeks - to lift and provide volume to the whole face
- Chin & Jaw line - to sculpt and define
- Acne Pits & Scarring
- Lip Lines - to fill lipstick lines, also know as smoker's lines
- Lip Filler - to define the vermillion boarder and add volume to the body of the lips.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful.
Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
Juvéderm® is made from biocompatible, biodegradable materials and contains Hyaluronic Acid, which replaces the naturally existing substance in your skin that repairs damaged tissue. There are different types of Juvéderm®:
- Juvéderm ® For Lips fills in lip lines and wrinkles whilst hyaluronic acid attracts and retains moisture. Results can last up to a year.
- Juvéderm ® VOLUMA® with Lidocaine, replenishes lost skin volume to regain a youthful curve to the cheeks and can be used to enhance the overall shape of your face.
- Juvéderm ® Hydrate™ helps attract and hold moisture within the skin to restore a healthy natural glow.
SCULPTRA™ is composed of Poly-L-lactic acid – a substance formed in the body when you exercise and a synthetic material found in dissolvable stitches and various implants. Sculptra™ is used to improve the appearance of hollowed cheeks and sunken eyes. A progressive increase in volume will become apparent as the dermal thickness expands and gives you a fuller, more youthful and fresh-faced look.
Join the thousands of individuals who have benefited from our treatments.
- Simply fill in the online enquiry form and let us take care of the rest, it’s as easy as that
- We promise you won’t be disappointed
Take your first step on the road to perfection :