What are Lip Fillers?
Lips are sensitive; therefore a local anaesthetic is first applied to the lips to ensure the area is numb. Lip fillers are then very carefully injected into the area required to give you more natural fuller lips.
The lip filler used is specifically designed to restore natural fullness and create beautifully shaped lips. The whole lip enhancement procedure should take as little as 30 minutes.
To discuss how you can achieve fuller lips with more definition, Book an appointment and one of our qualified practitioners, doctors or nurses will create a personalised treatment plan to help you achieve the look you are after.
Benefits of Lip Fillers :
Lip fillers (or injections) can be used to give you youthful looking, plump lips, especially effective for women with naturally thin or thinning lips.
- A more defined smile
- Can help turn the corners of the mouth upwards
- Give lips a more youthful looking appearance
- Thinning lips appear more full
Join the thousands of individuals who have benefited from our treatments.
- Simply fill in the online enquiry form and let us take care of the rest, it’s as easy as that
- We promise you won’t be disappointed
Take your first step towards enhancing your lips: