HOW DOES A CHEMICAL PEEL WORK?
All peels work by gently rubbing the skin with a non-toxic chemical solution to remove the unwanted top layer. This encourages collagen production and cell renewal, to reveal an age-defying healthier, younger-looking you.
Treatment is pain-free, though some peels can lead to light swelling of the affected area or peeling of the skin for a few days after the procedure. A trained expert can give you the advice you need on the right type of peel for you, devising a tailored treatment plan to achieve optimum results.
WHAT RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT?
- Reduced blotchy patches that make the complexion dull and discolored
- Elimination of sun damage including fine lines, wrinkles and spots
- Improvement in acne, reduced inflammation and scarring
- Reduced pigmentation and evens out skin tone
- Stimulated collagen production for plumper, softer skin
- Removal of dead skin cells
- Fresher, younger and with a silky smooth texture
To achieve maximum results, our skin experts will recommend a course of between 2-4 chemical peel treatments depending on your skin type, tone and condition.
Join the thousands of individuals who have benefited from our treatments.
- Simply fill in the online enquiry form and let us take care of the rest, it’s as easy as that
- We promise you won’t be disappointed
Take your first step on the road to perfection :